People complain far too much these days. There was a time when this country forwent brutishly ignoble recrimination, and simply got on with things – because it contained men and women of spirit!
The whole point of Brexit is that we can just do what we like afterwards. It really couldn’t be an easier task.
As that Ancient sea-faring chap once wrote: “water, water”… something or another. I forget the rest – but people get the picture.
So, as far as the glorious past of Britain’s future prospects can be derived, presently, I would make the following suggestions:
- New visa requirements – just put “no bad eggs”, and leave it at that. Simple enough.
- Blue passports for people who want them – as a reward for voting in favour of Brexit.
- Blue passports for people who don’t want them – as a punishment, for not voting in favour of Brexit.
- Build on the success of breaking-down barriers in the duty-free Toblerone market, by doing similar stuff. Only with different things.
- Terrorists to just shut up and go away.
- Everyone to speak British.
And the domestication of household pets to continue unabated (a stitch in time gathers no moss, and all that).
Get things back to the way they used to be, I say – if we want to see our country restored to its upcoming greatness, once again.
It really couldn’t be simpler.